Goligut’s guests had the following salvageable items:
- The songhorn/blowpipe-like instrument. Also two handfuls of darts, but it’s hard to tell how they were used with the blowpipe: they don’t seem like they should work (they are too small) and practice doesn’t reveal the trick.
- Two pairs of elegant cat-leather boots
- 6 nicely balanced knives, perhaps for juggling
- 8 colorful silk scarves
- A handful of brightly colored silken ribbons
The thorn-slaved bugbear had his carved-from-a-thorny-bole morningstar.
Amid the remains of the animated chunk of the Foulbriar, you find a heart-shaped hunk of heartwood. Even it has thorns on it, though they’re small.
Goligut’s possessions included:
- Some of her inklike blood could be retrieved (two vials’ worth)
- Her hag-staff; it seems to have the power of her curse still running through it. Not safe to use.
- A potion of vitality, set on a shelf inside a stoppered, shrunken skull.
- 300g worth of general-purpose ritual components
- The skull of some elven (or fey?) hunter-hero, adorned with scrimshaw work depicting his hunts
- Many bone bracelets, and one gold bracelet set with aquamarines among them (1500g)
- A carved totem in the form of a bird’s foot bedecked with jeweled rings
- An incredibly tarnished brass figurine in the shape of a dragon eating its tail